1. Please write down your real and correct name and shipping address, including the postal code and your phone number carefully and completely when you ordering online. We will not be responsible for those unsuccessfully delivery caused by the incorrect customer name and shipping address.
2. We usually ship out the order to your given address in 1 - 2 business days since we confirmed your payment, at the same time, we will email a new invoice to you with the tracking number, you can tracking your order online in 48 hours since you received it .
3. If you have special requirements about the declare description and the declare value on the delivery invoice, please write a special note when you checkout online. Otherwise, our packing department will write as ELECTRONIC SAMPLE and mark the declared value about 50 USD each as default. We will not be responsible for orders confiscated which caused by declare description and declare value.
4. When you received the parcel, please check carefully before you sign your name on the delivery inoice, you can refuse to accept it if you think it was damaged or missed something during the delivery, and you must email the details to us, so that we can ask compensate from our courier, and we can conisder to ship new parcel or the missed parts to you.
5. FedEx, DHL, UPS and EMS are the official courier partners of HX, and HX also build a long term cooperation relationship with FedEx, DHL, UPS and EMS. So we can provide our customer the most competitive shipping cost to delivery to all around the world. We always provide the best shipping service for our all valued customers. Believe HX, choose the most famous courier - FedEx, DHL, UPS and EMS, we promise to ship all goods to you in time, no damage, and absolutely lowest price.
6. We strongly recommend the delivery via EMS, because it is the safest way to pass the customs in most of the countries in the world, besides, if there is something wrong with the delivery, EMS will pay to ship back the parcel to us. EMS can be used to deliver any phones while the other shipping companies check strictly with copy phones.
FedEx Corporation provides strategic leadership and consolidated financial reporting for the independent companies that make up today's FedEx: FedEx Express, FedEx Ground, FedEx Freight, FedEx Services, FedEx Customer Information Services, FedEx Tradenetworks, FedEx Supply Chain Services, and FedEx SmartPost
For more than 35 years, DHL has built the world's preHX global delivery network by trailblazing express shipping in one country after another. Over 220 countries and territories later, DHL is the global market leader of the international express and logistics industry.DHL specializes in providing customers with innovative and customized transportation solutions from a single source.
Founded in 1907 as a messenger company in the United States, UPS has grown into a $49.7 billion corporation by clearly focusing on the goal of enabling commerce around the globe. Today UPS is a global company with one of the most recognized and admired brands in the world. We have become the world's largest package delivery company and a leading global provider of specialized transportation and logistics services. Every day, we manage the flow of goods, funds, and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide
Depending on the special advantage of China Post and its own efforts, China EMS has established a continuously growing network, which links the world, covers the whole nation and connects rural areas with cities. The network now reaches over 200 countries and regions and up to 2000 domestic cities. The company now employs over 20,000 professional courier staff and more than 15,000 specialized courier collection and delivery vehicles. With the help of China Postal Airlines, the company has established an overnight flight concentration and distribution network with Shanghai as the hub, which helps fulfill next-day delivery in over 200 cities in China. The company has also established an information platform covering 318 domestic cities, more than 200 processing centers nationwide, among which the over 20,000 Shanghai EMS Processing Center, the 30,000 Beijing center and 37,000 Guangzhou center have begun to run